1. Definitions and Interpretation
2. Data Collected
- 2.1 name;
- 2.2 date of birth;
- 2.3 job title & profession;
- 2.4 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.5 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- 2.6 financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- 2.7 IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.8 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 2.9 operating system (automatically collected);
- 2.10 a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- 2.11 Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
3. Our Use of Data
- 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Isom Global Strategies for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to one year.
- 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- 3.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- 3.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.4.1 internal record keeping;
- 3.4.2 improvement of our products / services;
- 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 5.1 Isom Global Strategies may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
6. Controlling Access to your Data
- 6.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 6.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- 6.1.2 sharing Data with third parties.
7. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 7.1 You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
8. Accessing your own Data
- 8.1 You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- 8.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
10. Changes to this Policy
11. Contacting Us
Judy Dang founded Avid At Work to empower entrepreneurs to turn their ideas into action. Clients affectionately call her a Time Ninja. Instead of starting 57 ideas and never finishing them, clients learn to cut through the noise and focus on priorities that drive business forward. She breaks down large fuzzy projects into snackable easy bites, so that clients actually get to the finish line. Judy brings over 18 years of project management expertise from serving universities, entrepreneurs, and professional services firms. She’s appeared in Forbes and Wired magazines. Judy is the inventor of the Goal Getter Formula, a five-step process for getting clear on top priorities and the action steps to achieving them with ease and confidence. “Perfect Enough”, Judy's book for Asian-American women on breaking free of perfectionism, will be published by New Degree Press in September 2022.
Dr. Kim Davis
Dr. Kim Davis, Founder, and Principal of Top Performance Leadership Group, LLC, is an Educational Leadership graduate in Transformational Leadership from Concordia University-Portland. Her research in Organization Development explored how practitioners of Appreciative Inquiry (AI) determine impact. She has identified a pivotal point in motivation to change. She termed the Paradigm Fulcrum ©, an emergent concept she continues to develop by integrating Transformative Emotional Intelligence (TEI) with the strengths-based AI change model for coaching and training excellence in education, business, healthcare, and personal development. Dr. Davis is a successful speaker, entrepreneur, and business consultant who served as a business leader for major corporations and is a published curriculum author. Currently, Dr. Davis serves as a public-school district administrator and adjunct instructor in a teacher development program while speaking, publishing, coaching, and consulting business and educational organizations. She is further credentialed as a certified Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator, a certified Transformative Emotional Intelligence (TEI) coach, and a Mental Health First Aid Trainer. Dr. Davis is currently pursuing her Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) credentials, which she plans to focus on Organizational Behavior Management/Performance Management.
Aaron as a certified instructor, systems analyst, and technology manager offers business training, staffing services, and efficient technologies that help clients grow and succeed. Experienced President with a demonstrated history of working in the tradeshow, computer training/software, and audio/video industries. Skilled in Marketing Management, Sales, Event Management, Market Research, and Fundraising. Strong business development professional with a MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
Leo is passionate about helping small business owners GROW, PROFIT, and SCALE business to seven figures and beyond. He has done it often, and looks forward to helping others scale and increase sales. Leo has 20+ years as a company President, CEO, and CFO. He is a “serial entrepreneur” and Founder and CEO of Greenland Advisory, a boutique accounting and advisory firm serving clients across the U.S. With a perfect blend of accounting solutions and advisory, Greenland incorporates technology and know-how to accelerate growth and profit so businesses can SCALE UP and CASH OUT! He continues to be an author, speaker, serial entrepreneur and business coach.
Kevin has been principal of K.Duncan & Company, a CPA and consulting firm specializing in accounting systems, indirect rate development, cost proposals, Federal Acquisition Regulations compliance, and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) interface services to government contractors, since 1994. He specializes in supporting small business growth, including those sanctioned by the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 8(a) program. He has prepared and submitted hundreds of cost proposals for clients.
Dr. Christine Healy
Dr. Chris Healy, Ph.D., has 30+ years of professional experience in banking, healthcare, printing, trucking, sales, retail, manufacturing, foodservice sales, and academia. She currently is an Assistant Professor for Management at the College of Business at Utah Tech University, and she owns Healyum HR. Chris has consulted for educators, first responders, military, municipalities, and private-sector employers. Her HR practitioner experience includes Assistant Director for HR at Southern Utah University, Vice President for HR at Performance Foodservice, HR Director at Sysco, a Human Resource Business Partner for Wells Enterprises, and various HR roles for McLane Co.
Chris’ education includes a Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, an M.A. in HR management, and a B.S. in business, plus certifications in HR, the Certified Employee Benefits Specialist ® Program, Achieve Global, DDI, Birkman, PI assessments, Social Style Index, and Lominger competencies.
Chris has taught undergraduate and graduate students for 15+ years as an adjunct, in leadership, HR, change, benefits, compensation, and HR certification. She has served on many Boards, including at the Utah State Workforce Investment Board, United Way Dixie, Color Country HR Associates, Texas Workforce Solutions of Central TX, Temple Chamber, Temple High School Wildcat Workforce Board, ESGR, and the Dixie Tech Business Advisory board.
Towan Isom is Founder, President, and CEO of Isom Global Strategies (IGS), an award-winning strategic marketing, branding, digital advertising, and public relations firm in Washington, D.C. Since starting IGS in her basement in1998 Towan has generated over $22 million in annual revenue. She specializes in executive leadership in project implementation and management with primary expertise in marketing and communications, branding, and creative services.
IGS marketing and branding clients have included Nike, Comcast Xfinity, GlaxoSmithKline, the U.S. Marine Corps and Army, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and many other Fortune 500 companies and government agencies with a combined revenue in the billions. Towan is frequently invited to speak at events about marketing and branding (90 events thus far), and authored several papers on the subject, and others.
Anita Nielsen is the best-selling author of “Beat the Bots” and President of LDK Advisory Services. Using 20+ years of knowledge and trench experience in sales, leadership, and entrepreneurship, Anita helps business leaders develop high-performance sales cultures and sales teams that deliver unprecedented growth.Her proprietary Psyched2Sell Master Class teaches sellers to recognize the psychology, and logical and emotional drivers of buyers’ decisions so they create value propositions to win prospects’ hearts and minds, and close deals.Anita is committed to elevating women in sales, and serves on Boards for The National Association for Women Sales Professionals, and The Institute for Excellence in Sales, Women in Sales Leadership Forum. Plus, Anita helps grow future business leaders through her work as a Sales Coach for entrepreneurial sales students at the Harvard Business School. Anita has also been named one of Salesforce.com’s “29 game-changing sales Influencers to follow in 2022.”
Corbitt Chandler is an entrepreneur, elite digital marketer, consultant, and mentor. He recently was recognized as one of Birmingham’s (Alabama) top CEOs by the Birmingham Business Journal at its annual CEO Awards. He has founded multiple startups both bootstrapped and capital funded. He founded his first business, Apex Current, in his garage, after 15 years in corporate America. He drove Apex Current to a seven-figure annual revenue. Apex Current has been featured in national press publications for ranking 7th on DesignRush's list of the Top-10 U.S. ROI-Driven digital ad agencies.
Tani Lopez is a Social Media Consultant, Coach, and CEO and Founder of the consultancy firm TANIcollective. She has supported digital strategy for Fortune 500 companies for 9+ years, including L’ORÉAL, Nobu, Dunkin’, and Nike. Today, she supports small and medium-sized businesses worldwide on how to navigate social media for business growth through social media management, consulting, coaching, and lectures. She also worked with the U.S. Commerce Department Minority Business Development Agency Export Assistance Center in Houston.
Jessica Bull is an attorney, mentor, and founder of the J. Bull Consulting Firm, a virtual trademark and business law firm. She specializes in collaborating with businesses, entrepreneurs, and creatives to ensure a strong legal foundation for their business and brand. Jessica is an active community participant and volunteer. She is committed to educating others by providing resources and hosting business events to share information, inspiration, and access. Jessica believes business and law are part of her legacy and purpose. She is passionate about empowering her community to take creative control in their businesses, art, and content.
Senen Garcia has been an entrepreneur from an early age. Prior to receiving his undergraduate degree in business administration, Senen was sole owner of two businesses, including a tax practice, and an accounting consultancy for small and large companies. His concentration on entrepreneurship and international business fueled his desire to pursue life as an entrepreneur.While managing his tax practice, Senen earned graduate and Juris Doctorate degrees, and then opened his law practice to complement his accounting and tax services. Senen’s law practice is thriving, assisting clients with corporate, tax, real estate, and property insurance matters. Senen is a certified SCORE counselor advising small businesses on various topics to help propel them to the next level. Plus, he has assisted the Miami Bayside Foundation educate its small business clients on legal and compliance matters.
Dr. Justin Hiebert
All leaders face the same problem: limitations. Some experience this through limiting beliefs, while others face limitations in experience, staff, proper accountability, or an access to capital. By focusing on the four M’s of business: Mindset, Management, Marketing, and Money, Justin helps business owners identify their limitation and overcome it. His clients learn to think like a business owner, instead of an employee; develop and lead people well; reach their target audience; and build longterm wealth. Justin serves his clients by helping them live inspired and passionate lives that enables business owners, entrepreneurs, and world-changes of all types to leave a legacy of influence and impact on the world. He lives in Bakersfield, California with his five favorite people in the world: his wife Elise and four spectacular kids. An avid reader and outdoor lover he is always up for the next adventure life has for him.